This ergonomic version of the classic all-in-one eating utensil feels great in your hand.
- Made from high-strength nylon.
- Tapered splitter tines on sides cut food efficiently.
- Easy-scrape profile gets the last mouthful from a deep pot or pouch.
- Ultra light-weight without compromising strength and durability.
- Won't melt when being used with boiling water.
Say goodbye to silly spoons-with-tines that don't work as either a spoon or a fork. The Uno is built with smarter ends, including a spoon deep enough to slurp soup and low-curvature edges to scrape container walls. The fork has tines long enough to twirl spaghetti and "splitter tines" on each edge for easy soft-food splitting. The unique U-shaped head orientation also makes Uno much more comfortable to hold compared to competitive combination tools that poke and jab you.